List of categories of information disclosed for a business purpose
In the past 12 months, CaaStle may have disclosed the following categories of information about consumers for a business purpose:
- Name and Other Identifiers such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, billing information, internet protocol address, email address, phone number, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Subscription and Purchase History: Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, including closet history and Member feedback.
- Network Activity Information including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications under California or federal law including but not limited to age, sex, and marital status.
- Geolocation Data.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information.
- Education Information.
- Inferences Drawn from any of the information above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.